Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oceanic Concrete Reviews

We could tell you how great Oceanic Concrete is until we are blue in the face but...don't take it from us!
Hear it from our clients themselves...

"We have Oceanic Concrete to thank for making our backyard so beautiful. From start to finish he & his family team were very courteous & professional. Recommending companies to our friends is something we take seriously. And with confidence we have recommend Oceanic Concrete to many of our friends. There is no doubt we will ask them for their vision for design & expert skills in the future."
-Melissa T. (facebook)

"I had Oceanic Concrete create a patio for me, they did outstanding work it turned out so beautiful. They has very reasonable prices, they are reliable and are willing to help you create the design of your dream. I recommend them highly, they are fantastic."
-Theresa O. (facebook)

"Oceanic Concrete is the best concrete company I know. I have used them in the past for a variety of concrete jobs and I recommend them highly. Their prices are reasonable, they are reliable, very professional and their concrete work is outstanding."
-Dana S. (facebook)

"We contracted to replace our double driveway which was destroyed by tree roots. We could not believe how quickly this job was completed. We received excellent customer service, reasonable cost and quality workmanship. The is a company that will get our return business along with recommendations to family and friends."
-mangajanet (yp.com)

"My patio looks great. I get lots of complements. Can't wait to have it sealed.
Thank you Oceanic Concrete for doing such a great Job"
-Lucy C. (merchantcircle

"Oceanic Concrete is the best. I am very impressed with there work it was more beautiful than I expected. They were fast and very reasonably priced. I would very highly recommend them."
-Monica G. (merchantcircle

"TRULY AMAZING! My yard looks amazing, I cant help but show all my friends and family the beautiful stamping job that was done in my backyard. It really is nice looking out to my backyard and seeing the aesthetic view from my kitchen window every morning. It really brightens my day. Just plainly an amazing job. Timely, hard working, honest, and respectful, I couldn't ask for better contractor's hands to put my yard in. I refer them to all my friends, and once they see my yard they agree, on how well of a job that was done."
-Timothy (google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive


Oceanic Concrete
P.O. Box 4335
Manteca, CA 95337
209.923.7337
925.290.7337
Lic #888369

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP